Die entity in charge of maintenance (ECM) describes the responsibility towards the compulsory maintenance of rail vehicles.
Management function (ECM 1)
- supervision and coordination of maintenance functions
- assurance of safety status
Maintenance development (ECM 2)
- management of maintenance documentation
- verification of configuration management
Fleet management (ECM 3)
- vehicle management
- resumption of operations after maintenance works
Maintenance function (ECM 4)
- provision of required technical maintenance
- Freigabe der Service-Dokumentation
Transfer your ECM-function to us and thereby outsource all maintenance activities in the context of operational safety and maintenance of your rail vehicles to us.
We will be happy to provide you with advice!